My buddy Allyson shared this recipe with me in 1988 when our children were young and we spent many an afternoon making a freezer full of assorted coloured and flavored biscuits. Dianne likes this recipe for the texture of the biscuits.
- 150 gms Butter
- 1 Small Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- I Packet Instant Pudding
- 3 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1½ Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Sultanas or chocolate chips etc
- Cream Butter and Sugar.
- Add Egg and Pudding Mix.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Roll into walnut sized balls; put on tray flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 150 C for 20-25 minutes.
Makes lots and they freeze well for lunches or unexpected guests.
- Any flavour pudding with chocolate chips
- Butterscotch with chopped nuts or dried apricot bits
- Strawberry with chocolate chips
- Raspberry with White chocolate chunks
- Chocolate with peanuts