Kelsie, Robs second cousin, made this Brownie recipe for Ambers Birthday in 2011 – now that was a night …yummy also
- 200g unsalted butter, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Line a 5cm deep, 18cm (base) square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Heat butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Sift flour and cocoa over chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, lift out. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place into an airtight container. Stand for 1 day.
- Cut into pieces. Serve