We love it. This is a New Zealand favourite made using 4 good Kiwi ingredients. If you cant get your hands on the genuine ingredients you can substitute but it wont be quite the same. For those in Australia try your local IGA for Kiwi supplies. Can be served as a sweet treat in place of dessert.
- 115 grams Pure NZ Butter
- 1 packet (250grams) Griffins Malt biscuits
- 1 packet (180 grams) Fruit Puffs (or 20 Eskimo lollies)
- 1/2 Can (200 mls) Highlander Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Crush biscuits in blender, processor or plastic bag with rolling pin.
- Chop lollies into thirds (Eskimos into 6 )
- Warm butter and condensed milk.
- Add Lollies and Biscuits and mix well.
- Form into a log and roll in coconut.
- Wrap in foil or baking paper and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice thinly and enjoy.
Celebrate Rocky Road Day on June 2 2017