“The cookie dough is amazing, its the best part” says Dianne, who is now 23, and still loves to make this recipe just to eat the cookie dough. If you want to try them cooked – don’t ask Dianne to help make them!!!!!
- 250 grams Chocolate bits
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 1/3 Cups Brown or Raw Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Melt half of the Chocolate.
- Cream Butter and Sugar
- Add Egg and Melted Chocolate. Mix well.
- Sift in dry ingredients and Chocolate bits. Mix Well
- Roll mixture into two logs, wrap in baking paper and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut into 5 – 10 mm thick and bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 180ºC
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli powder instead of Cinnamon
- White melted Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Chips (or the other way)