Nice and crisp with a spicy coating these are the ultimate in a biscuit. Not too flash, not too plain and super quick and easy to make. The littlies love helping with the rolling of the balls – and eating of the mixture – but it makes heaps of biscuits that freeze well and defrost quickly.
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Cream butter and Sugar
- Add eggs then dry ingredients.
- Shape into walnut size balls
- Roll in cinnamon and sugar, place on tray – do not flatten.
- Bake at 180°C for 8 – 10 minutes.
These puff up then flatten during cooking.