Came across this recipe and decided that this is a must try. Only two simple ingredients that we have in the house all the time.
My daughter, Alisha, has just started making ice-cream so this one is for her – providing I get an invitation to the tasting.
- 1 litre – lemon-lime soft drink (or any flavour of your choosing)
- 1 can — Sweetened condensed milk (Highlander is best)
- Place ingredients in ice cream maker, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- About 30 minutes in an ice cream maker will produce an icy soft-serve.
- Want a firmer sherbet? Place in the freezer for another hour, or so.