I’m dreaming of a White Christmas – and not the snowy variety. I really crave this sweet goodness that is so easy to make even the little kids can help.
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 1 Cup rice bubbles
- 1 Cup icing sugar
- ½ Cup desiccated coconut
- 1 Cup mixed dried fruit
- 250 grams copha (kremelta), melted and cooled off
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, then add the melted copha and vanilla and mix in.
- Pour into a slice tin or baking tray lined with baking paper and press the mixture evenly into the tray.
- Chill in the refrigerator till set and firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Use Almond essence
- Use Grystalized Ginger, Dried apricots & Cherries for a Colourful Treat
- Substitute White Chocolate melts for ½ of the copha
- Use M&Ms instead of the fruit