Who does not love a good sticky date pudding? I know its one of my Dads favourites!!!
Well here is the recipe that lets you have guilt free Sticky Date for breakfast!!!!
I saw this on Better Homes & Gardens TV show and thought ….
Its a bit cool here this morning so I decided to give it a try…
- ¼ Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Water
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Cup milk
- 4 dates – Chopped
- 8 Roasted Almonds (or other nuts)
- Manuka Honey – or whatever honey you have on hand
- Place Salt, Oats and Water in a pot and bring to the boil
- When the water has absorbed add the Milk, Dates and half the chopped Nuts
- Once cooked, pour into bowls
- Top with Honey and remaining Nuts (Yogurt or cream are optional)
Way too easy for such a divine breakfast.