Some months back I stated my intention to Take on the “My Kitchen Rules” 2014 Challenges <- Click back there to see my bold plan.
It has taken a while to get this to press but finally here is Part 2- MKR The Kitchen HQ Challenges.
These challenges were generally related to the elimination rounds as the challenge that sent teams to the sudden death cookoffs. With high pressure and many a twist these a a few of the challenges, how I would face them and who I would have by my side.
Meat and Three vegetables – presented in a new way – with Helen Bowick
- Chicken Chasseur undone – Served as a warm salad
- Chicken braised in red wine, Onion, tomato, mushroom, capsicum salad on baby leaves dressed with a red-wine vinaigrette
Family favourites three-course – with Colleen Walker from Grandmas Kiwi Kitchen
- Paua Puffs
- Creamed paua flowing down a tower of puff pastry cups
- Cottage Pie
- Steamed puddings with creme anglaise
Feed the Farmers – with my Daddy
- Individual Pumpkin Pies
Chicken or the Egg – withTeressa Allen (nee Phipps)
Lemons and Limes – with Megan Towers
- Lemon Meringue pie with a zesty lime sorbet
See the rest of MY MKR Series
Watch Out for Parts 3 & 4 of the MKR Challenges done MY way