After a rest day yesterday I was keen to get going.
- I remembered to stretch.
- Today I tried out my “other” shoes to see if they were comfier, easier, more supportive etc. They were not!!!
- My circuit is a mix of footpath, grass berm, sealed road and grassy park . There is even a short uphill section which feels much longer and steeper than it probably is.
- Managed to lengthen my stride a little across the park and it felt really good.
Same as for day 1 – Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Wasnt the same doing it alone. I missed having a companion to chat with.
- Stretched when I got home
- Distance of 2.5km in 28 minutes
I can do this, for me, with me!!!