Workout two of week 1.1 (the first repeat of week 1) and today felt fairly good. Yesterday was a rest day but I ended up going for a swim. Did four lengths of the big pool at Diannes. It only Big because the other one is a toddler pool!!! I think each length is 10 – 15 metres. Anyway, as Lynley reminded the other day, four is better than Zero.
Same as for Week 1 Day 1 – Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes. 5 Minute cooldown walk.
- Ran a shorter flatter circuit – only a 10m elevation – but did 2 laps, one each way
- Running felt smoother -not as much like a drunk stumbling between pubs
- Almost wanted the runs to go a bit longer (almost)
- Stretched when I got home
- Distance of 2.62 km in 27 minutes
Will repeat this workout once more, maybe tomorrow, then time to step it up.
Watch out Riki….. I’m looking forward to your company
Total workouts done = 5