I can see Progress.
Last week I set a new, less prescriptive plan….and here is what I achieved
- Workout 30 minutes three times a week (Thu, Sat & Mon)
- Heatwave with days over 40ºC and lows of 23ºC so only got one walk/run done
- Did wonder if body fat melts in the heat…that would be nice
- Do a variety of workouts, walk, jog, swim, play
- Did one Walk with a sprint
- 2 x Active Swims
- Played with and supervised the grandies
- Increase daily step target to 7,000 on non workout days
- Good and Bad days but average for the week was 7083 steps per day
- 10x Burpees + 1x 1 min Plank each non workout day
- 3 x 25 second planks, 3 Burpees & 3 reps stair climbers
- 3 x 30 second planks
- 1 x 30 second plank and 3 x superman poses
I don’t like Burpees or Stair Climbers!!! I dont like planks either but pain means Im trying.
Today I did a 2.7km circuit at a brisk walk with four short runs of about 100m each. The circuit is had 30+ meters of climb on mainly sealed road and concrete.
Decided to graph my progress…
YES THERE IS PROGRESS!!!
FURTHER and FASTER
Total workouts done = 13