This week has been harder to stick to the plan. Exercise has been difficult in the sticky, humud heat…..and we had a High tea Event that was basically two days of bad eating!! never mind, back on the horse through till Christmas -with the exception of a few end of year functions.
Last week I aimed to follow my plan….and here is what I achieved
- Workout 30 minutes three times a week (Thu, Sat & Mon)
- Heatwave still with us so only got one walk/run done (Thurs)
- Do a variety of workouts, walk, jog, swim, play
- Did one Walk with 4 jog sections
- 2 x Active Swims with some water exercises
- In-water handstands, squats, lunges, planks, leg curls etc
- Increase daily step target to 7,000
on non workout daysaverage steps per day
- Fairly even daily steps- average for the week was 7279 steps per day – up fr0m 7083 last week
- In July my average steps per day was 5749. I AM MORE ACTIVE!!
- 1 x 1 min Plank each non workout day
- Ditched the burpees – life is too short to do stuff that you dont enjoy!!!
- 3 x 45 second planks
- 2 x 45 & 1 x 60 second planks and 3 x superman poses
Less abdominal plank pain this week.
Today I felt the need to increase my distance and completed a 3.27km circuit at a med to brisk walk. The circuit is had 19 meters of climb on mainly concrete paths and was done in 35 minutes.
I AM GOING FURTHER……
Next time I will pick up the pace over this distance……but for now, its time to hit the shower.
Total workouts done = 16